Mary Poppins - What is Included?
Below is a comprehensive listing of the set pieces, drops, and props included in the set rental package. If it is not listed then it is likely *NOT* included in the rental. Set rendering pictures are shown with suggested set dressing items that are *NOT* included.
Tip! - Click on a bolded set item title below to directly view a picture of that item.
- The Parlor - Made up of 3 individual wagon units with two optional flying extenders
- Nursery - 1 flying peice
- Kitchen- Other side of the parlor side units come together to make the kitchen wagons.
- Rooftop - 1 large rooftop unit, 1 smaller side unit w/ chimney, 1 chimney roof-line unit & a rooftop cyc projection
- Park - 1 bench on pallet, 1 20'x40' park drop, 1 pedestal
- Bank - 4 rolling teller windows & 1 flying header (optional)
- Talking Shop - 2 counters and flying rear wall of shelves
- Cherry Lane Crossover - 2 hard legs
- Soft Legs - 20'x 6' each, hand painted with brick column and house units
- 2 Drops - 20' x 40' each, Cherry Hill & the Park
- Magic Table - coppalses and then fixes itself
- Magic Night Stand - Many full sized props can be passed through to a bottomless carpet bag (not included)
- Magic Cupboard - dishes and plates fall and then magically right themselves.
- One Park Bench - For seating in the Park
- Lights - For the parlor walls
Set Dressing & Furniture
Below are the *only* set dressing and furniture items to come with the set. Window treatments, table cloths, etc unless listed, are not included.